Will be held on Wednesday and Thuursday 29 & 30 October 2020 at Nethermoor Park.
The cost is £25 for the two days.
To ensure we remain COVID Safe the following measures will be in place on each day:
- Small bubbles of 6 children each with dedicated FA qualified and DBS checked Coach – max 2 bubbles per day
- Temperatures checks on arrival – anyone over 38 C will be required to return home.
- Anyone feeling unwell is asked to contact us and NOT attend.
- PHE and FA guidance and recommendations will be rigorously enforced.
- Strictly non-contact training and coaching with 2 metre social distancing enforced
- Online Payments in advance to secure a place
T & Cs
- Minimum attendance – 2 days and no change of bubbles during the two days Arrangements for siblings may be considered on request.
- All attendees will be temperature checked on arrival
- Attendees will be required to bring their own water bottle and food suitably identified
Although we are looking to make things as normal as possible, in order to adhere to Government guidelines there will need to be alterations to the format but we will endeavour to make as few changes as possible within these constraints.
For further details or to book please contact alison.leigh. firstname.lastname@example.org