Guiseley Community Foundation Aims & Objectives
GCF utilises the power of sport and the brand of and ethos Guiseley AFC as a family orientated club to work with our Partners and the local Community to deliver a range of initiatives which are managed by Steve Taylor – Community Development Manager and overseen by a Board of Trustees led by Chair
- Maximize the utilization of resources for the benefit of the local community.
- Work in partnership with a range of agencies in order to identify & provide activities that promote social inclusion and cohesion
- Provide activities for residents of all ages in Aireborough & surrounding areas to promote healthy lifestyles, equip them with social skills, provide work related experiences & to reduce & prevent anti social behaviour
- Utilise football & other sports, encourage volunteering & participation
- Provide access to training courses in order to gain recognised qualifications
- Develop projects that support other disadvantaged groups (Elderly, Disabled, NEET)
Guiseley Community Foundation is partly funded by the National League Trust which provides a substantial tranche of the funding for the projects that we run with the balance coming from various sources including support from individuals and local businesses.
The National League Trust is, in turn, supported by the Premier League and the Professional Footballers Association
The Guiseley Community Foundation is partially funded by the National League Trust with support from the Premier League and the Professional Footballers’ Association and continues to be on the lookout for new trustees.
Suitable individuals should have a local knowledge and help identify needs within Aireborough and the surrounding districts thereby allowing new projects to be targeted at meeting these requirements.
For more information please complete the Contact Form