GCF utilises the power of sport and the brand of and ethos Guiseley AFC as a family orientated club to work with our Partners and the local Community to deliver a range of initiatives which are managed by Steve Taylor – Community Development Managerand overseen by a Board of Trustees led by Chair
- Maximize the utilization of resources for the benefit of the local community.
- Work in partnership with a range of agencies in order to identify & provide activities that promote social inclusion and cohesion
- Provide activities for residents of all ages in Aireborough & surrounding areas to promote healthy lifestyles, equip them with social skills, provide work related experiences & to reduce & prevent anti social behaviour
- Utilise football & other sports, encourage volunteering & participation
- Provide access to training courses in order to gain recognised qualifications
- Develop projects that support other disadvantaged groups (Elderly, Disabled, NEET)
Guiseley Community Foundation is partly funded by the National League Trust which provides a substantial tranche of the funding for the projects that we run with the balance coming from various sources including support from individuals and local businesses.
The National League Trust is, in turn, supported by the Premier League and the Professional Footballers Association
In addition, we also host regular Soccer Camps, together with our Annual Food Bank Collection and Beer Festival.